Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Narendra Modi and BJP,


HYPOCRICY AND LIES OF NEHRUVIAN CONGRESS DEFEATED BY GUJARAT

“The Electronic media,
The print media including many vernacular print media,
The Expensive shows,
The Gathering of people based on communities even were in large scale for a period of more than five years activated by the Army of Congress in Gujarat…”

The Assembly Election, the people of Gujarat has shown that;

The falsehood can not be a substitute of truth,

Repeated lies cannot undo the reality,

The activities dividing the people by caste, creed, religion and language cannot bring votes,

Dynasty rule will soon become the pages of history,

Qualification is inevitable before advising the people.

Will the Nehruvian Congress come out with the ground reality?
No. Not at all.

To embrace reality and morals, Nehruvian Congress needs to have that caliber.
Nehruvian Congress possesses total self-delusions.

I am very much thankful to my lots of contacts, who encouraged me to write for canvassing in favor of Narendra Modi BJP,
I am also thankful who tolerated my canvassing and gave me silent support on the truth and morels as to what I understood and at the latter who voted for Narendra Modi and the BJP,
I am also thankful to those 0.01 percent of my contacts who asked me to remove their names from my contact lists. I am sorry as to for one or two I could not remove their names immediately.

The Victory of Narendra Modi has been celebrated by the people of Kerala The land of GOD and Pancha-Vadyam, barring CPI and Conges.

No comments: